No Image Available.
- Name: 2014 Pinot Grigio: Roeno di Fugatti (Verona)
- Year: 0
- Category: A. White
- Varietal: Pinot Grigio
- Origin: Italy: Verona
- Price: Login for pricing and ordering options.
Intense with delicate notes of pears and tropical fruit. Velvety, balanced with a pleasant, lively acidity and tropical fruit tones. 70% of the wine is aged on the yeast then in stainless steel tanks without malolactic fermentation and the remaining 30% of the wine is aged in oak casks where malolactic fermentation occurs.